Power Bank for 4G Routers and Fiber Routers(FTTH)
with Double Capacity
Manufactured the right way, not the cheapest way!
Extended Capacity Power Bank for 4G Routers and Fiber Routers(FTTH)
Bravo Solutions, with over a decade of experience in Electronic product manufacturing in Sri Lanka, partnered with Comnet Labs Sweden, now enters into the Power Storage space with the introduction of “PowerTANK Max”. This innovative device directly addresses the immediate issue of Broadband and Fiber disconnection due to sudden power cuts. “PowerTANK Max” is parallelly charged by the 4G/Fiber Router Power adapter when the grid power is available and releases power when the Grid Power goes down, thus maintaing the broadband connectivity for many hours of continuous useage.
This product is designed around state of the art Power control circuitry preventing over charging and most importantly over discharging at 2 different levels. The bulit-in high capacity Li-Ion batteries will get a Trouble-FREE long life operation. They are “leak” FREE unlike Lead-Acid batteries.
Installation is very straightforward. But please read the below instructions and below FAQ section.
1. Make sure your Router is a 12V device becuase PowerTANK models are designed for 12V applications. Connect it to the wall socket.
2. Connect your Power Adapter’s DC connector to the DC jack of the “PowerTANK”
3. Connect the DC connector of “PowerTANK” to your Fiber/4G Router. Turn ON the router.
4. Enjoy uninterrupted Broadband/Telephone sevice. 5. Keep this connected to the wall socket at all times when the router is in use.
- High Capacity Li-Ion batteries are used (Approx 18000mAh) Normally gives 10 – 14 hours backup for 4G(LTE) Routers and 10-16 hours backup for Fiber Routers.
- Ideal for continuing to browse during Lightning (Disconnect the Power from “Mains” and let the PowerTANK take over)
- High Quality BMS controls all the important aspects of the product
- Get Rid of the annoying UPS Beep sounds during Power Failures
- Over Charge Protection
- Over Voltage Protection
- Short Circuit and Over Discharge Protection
- Powers directly from the 4G router’s power adapter and FTTH Router’s power adapter (Adapter should be 1.5A or above)
- Seperate LED status indicator
- Elegant Finish with White ABS enclosure
- Consumes very low Power for internal operation
- Product is Made in Sri Lanka with a 6 month warranty
- Product Size 60mm (W) x 100mm (H) x 50mm (D)
- Weight Approx. 400g
Below connection diagram applies to all our PowerTANK models . The Below picture is from PowerTANK Version 1.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. What is this device ?
A. This is a Power Storage device can be used for Backup Power for your 4G/Fiber Router
Q. Can this be used only for Routers ?
A. This can theoritycally be used for other appliances like CCTV cameras, Security Alarms, Fingerprint Scanners, Home Automation Systems etc… Most of the Lower Power Devices that need a 12V DC power source can be powerd by PowerTANK. But the Current requirement should be ideally less than 1A constant current and 2A surge current. This is the safe operating condition for longer battery life.
Q. Are the Li-Ion batteries safe to operate ?
A. Yes they are. All required safety circuitry is installed inside for protection against Short circuit, Over charging and over diacharge
Q. Does the warranty cover against Li-Ion battery degrading (depleting) over time ?
A. Like all battery technologies, Li-Ion batteries also degrade over time. The level of degradation depend on many paramaters like useage patterns, storage temperature etc.. Our product warranty does not cover against battery degradation of any nature. Please consider this fact before making your purchasing decision.
Q. Why do you have a Fuse installed ?
A. The fuse gives another level of protection against any possible short circuit. It’s a 7A fuse factory installed. But you can install a Lower value like 2A if you need further protection.
Q. Can I keep the PowerTANK in any position / orientation ?
A. Yes. SInce the batteries are Li-ION, there is no “leaking” inside like Lead-Acid batteries. You can place the PowerTANK in any convenient orientation