Programmable Energy Saver for Airconditioner with built-in Digital Power Guard
The most Innovative Way of Power Saving
Price Rs 7,500All inclusive
Attractive limited time online discount offer with FREE islandwide delivery
Bravo Solutions is proud to introduce the Patented Energy Saving product portfolio based from KillerWATT technology. The “Programmable Energy Saver” with built-in Digital Power Guard named as KillerWATT Pro 15A. This innovative new product opens a new horizon in energy saving in Air conditioners. Everything you need to save power from the AC is built into one single and compact unit. The user can easily program the amount of saving into this device and control the electricity bill.
KillerWATT Pro 15A operates from 230V 50Hz AC (180V – 250V supported). It can handle a load of 3500W
The Digital Power Guard is a breakthrough innovation of our engineers. The supply voltage is indicated in real time and the shut down happens at a split second using the digital 10-bit microprocessor technology. Audible Alarms indicate the status of the device.
The built in Level-1 Surge protector circuitry protects your appliances from unwanted power line surge voltages. This feature is typically important for residents of industrial areas.
The built in Power Sensor circuitry monitors the power consumption of the connected device continuously and determines the Optimal Power Point for doing the Switching. Simple timers does not have this feature and can damage the connected appliance during switching.
KillerWATT is NOT another Power Factor Correction technology, which is not appliacable with Sri Lanka’s Domestic Energy meters.
Connection and Operation
Connect the supplied power cord to the wall socket. Connect the Air conditioner to KillerWATT’s 15A plug bases. Bravo KillerWATT Pro 15A is designed to handle a maximum load of 15A. Therefore DO NOT connect appliances that require higher currents.
KillerWATT Pro 15A model is optimized for Air-Conditioners. Therefore the user should have a better understanding of the product in order to use it for other appliances.
The user has to decide and program the best Energy Saving timing pattern. The methodology of selection is described in detail in the user manual.
Energy Saving is accomplished by keeping the AC repeatedly turned OFF for specific periods of time in a controlled manner. Timing periods are user programmable according to his/her requirement.
Appliances for Energy Saving
- Air Conditioner
- industrial Deep Freezer
- Oxygen Pump of Shrimp Farm
- Tube Well Pump
KillerWATT Pro 15A has many application areas since the timers are user-programmable. As a Programmable energy saver, it can be used mainly for Air conditoner . It can also be used for Exhaust Fans, Table Fans, Water irrigation systems, Fish Tank Oxygen pumps and Tube Well pumps.
As a standalone Digital Power Guard, it can be used for many Electronic and Electrical Appliances including LED/LCD/Plasma TVs, Microwave ovens, Water Pumps, Washing Machines, HiFi Stereo Setups etc…
Contact us for more details >>
- Installation is simple. Detailed operating instructions in Sinhala and English. Timing and all adjustments using 2 buttons.
- Our Own Patented Technology.
- Designed by qualified Sri Lankan Engineers. One year Warranty and superior after sales support by a Sri Lankan company .
- Many satisfied customers island wide
- Energy Saving by turning the AC ON and OFF at pre-defined intervals. No rocket science. Saving is straightforward.
- Digital Power Guard – Protects your valuable appliances disconnecting them at over voltage and under voltage. Digital Voltage indication.
- Built in Start-up Delay circuit gives protection for your Airconditioner against power flicker.
- Built in Power Sensor with OPPT (Optimal Power Point tracking) Technology.
- Power Switching is triggered through a Power Sensor circuit, giving more protection to your compressor.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. What Power of AC (BTU) can be connected to this product ?
Normally this product can handle ACs upto 18000 BTU. For higher powered AC’s we have a new product called KillerWATT QRO.
2. Is the turning ON / OFF the AC not harmful for the compressor
The built-in thermostat of the AC is also turning the compresser ON and OFF according to the set temperature which has no harmful effect by the design of it. We do time switching and this makes the number of ON/OFF transitions lesser than the native method. Therefore it has no harful effect on the compresser.
3. What Plug types are available with this product ?
Our new products are manufactured with the 13A power socket as per government recommendations. But we do have a limited stock of 15A round type for your special requirements.
4. What are the recommended timing patters for my AC ?
There is no recommended pattern. It is decided by your requirement. The user manual contains more guidance on this subject.
5. What is the power handling capacity of the built-in power guard.
It can handle upto 3000W.