High Tech Adoptation
We are always parallel and updated with the technology. From Design to Production and further beyond, we use technology to the maximum.
Our technical and professional team are forward thinkers. We are capable in correctly predicting our product futrues for many years ahead.
We belive that every technical problem has it’s own solution. We continuously develop our products according to market needs.
We take customer support as one of our highest priorities and a commited task. We value a fleet of satisfied customers.
We started in 2000 as a web development company. Now we are a leading Electronics Product Manufacturer in Sri lanka. Some of our products are Patented and some have obtained highest internatioanl standards. We export some of our products overseas and sell locally only through reputed retail chains.
- Local Manufacturing 87%
- Internet Marketing 60%
- Electronic Product Development 80%
- Customer Happiness 90%
- Exports 10%
Our TeamOur strength behind all our Products and Services
Prof. Asantha Cooray
Senior Adviser in Advanced Physics
BS (MIT), MS (MIT), MS (U of Chicago), PhD (U of Chicago)
- Professor of Physics – Dept. of Physics & Astronomy University of California, Irvine, California, USA.
- Visiting Faculty Associate in Physics California Institute of Technology
- Research Scientist Associated with NASA and many other prestigious US institutions.
- Expert on Radio Communications,Space Science and Electronics.
Evald Koitsalu (M.Sc)
Senior Analog Electronics Adviser
- CEO and Founder of Comnet Systems Labs, Stockholm, Sweden
- Senior Radio Technology Specialist
- Design Consultant for Europe’s leading Telecom companies
- Design Team Trainer and Critical Design Reviewer for leading European Electronic manufacturers.
- Carries 40+ years of valuable experience in Industrial Electronics, Medical Electronics and RF Electronics.
B.Sc. Eng. (Hons.) in Electronic and Telecommunications Engineering from University of Moratuwa Sri Lanka. CCNA, CCDP, AACS
- Embeded Software Design for real time applications.
- Radio Frequency design in High Frequency and Microwaves.
- IP Networking, Wireless networks
- Satellite Communications, GPS Navigation
- Sensor based Automation
- Renewable and Alternative Energy designs
- 25+ years experience in Electronic systems.
Prof. K K Y W Perera
Senior Adviser for Digital Control Systems
- Senior Emeritus Professor in Electronics
- B.Sc.(Cey), M.Sc.(Birm.), PhD.(Br.Col.), CEng., FIEE (Lond.), FIE (SL), Fellow, National Academic of Sciences
- 50+ years of Academic and Industrial experience
- Senior consultant for many government entities
- Renewable Energy and Power Management